|Welcome to the Cabinet Makers And Designers Association.
Our members are designers, cabinet makers, installers & distributors of cabinets from around Australia as well as businesses supplying equipment, materials and services to the industry
Members of the CMDA cover all aspects of cabinet making, including:
The Cabinet Makers And Designers Association is here to assist cabinet makers throughout Australia with improving their business practices and aims at raising industry standards.
- Kitchen cabinetry,
- Bathroom cabinetry,
- Builtin furniture
- Free standing furniture and
- Commercial fit outs
- in both residential and commercial applications to both trade and domestic clients
We also help consumers with advice on their projects and assist in choosing the right cabinet maker for the job.
- The Cabinet Makers And Designers Association is here to assist cabinet makers throughout Australia with improving their business practices and aims at raising industry standards - CMDA members are obliged to abide by the CMDA’s “Code of ethics”
CMDA Member Code of Ethics
As members of the Cabinet Markers and Designer Association Ltd (CMDA ) we agree to be bound by the CMDA National Code of Ethics, and will at all times:
• Comply with all current Legislative requirements
• Provide a safe working environment for staff, employees and clients
• Provide prompt, friendly and courteous service
• Aspire to provide the highest standard of design, workmanship and service
• Adopt pricing policies that are fair and competitive
• Ensure that all materials, products and service are:
• as advertised or specified,
• fit for their intended purpose,
• conform to Australian Standards and recognized Industry Practices
It is a duty of all Members to assist the Association in the enforcement of this Code. If the Association, having duly and properly examined an alleged breach of this Code by a Member, finds that Member in breach of the Code, it shall take such disciplinary action as it shall deem necessary.
Many of our members are Designers, who can also help consumers with advice on their projects