As members of the Cabinet Markers and Designer Association Ltd (CMDA) we agree to be bound by the CMDA National Code of Ethics, and will at all times;
- Comply with all current Legislative requirements.
- Provide a safe working environment for staff, employees and clients.
- Provide prompt, friendly and courteous service.
- Aspire to provide the highest standard of design, workmanship and service.
- Adopt pricing policies that are fair and competitive.
- Ensure that all materials, products and service are; as advertised or specified, fit for their intended purpose, conform to Australian Standards and recognised Industry Practices.